Great opportunities to join us
- This role is for senior profiles with at least 6 years of professional tenureand managerial experience in a similar context.
- As a freelance project manager you will lead client project teams and development activities, ensuring high-quality andinnovative solutions are delivered, building trusted relationships with clients and facilitating colleagues’ problem-solving and growth.
- This role is for experienced moderators, with extensive experience running workshops with various audiences, in international contexts.
- As a freelance moderator you will join our project team to deliver highly engaging virtual and live workshops for our clients, as part of a complete learning journey. You will be involved in the design, preparation and debrief of such journeys.
- This role is for experienced accredited Business Coaches, with at least 10 years of professional experience, including managerial roles.
- As a freelance Business Coach, you will support our clients in individual and team coaching journeys, and custom-made leadership programs, collaborating with our project team and peer coaches to design and deliver such initiatives.
We are happy to establish consider additional profiles to explore collaborations as:
- Business developers, to contribute expanding our client basis and service areas
- Partners, to act as project Client Leaders and build route to join our leadership team full-time
- Freelance Learning Consultants, integrating our project teams on ad hoc projects
We really care about finding the best professionals to support our projects, who can flourish professionally and personally at BPI. Therefore, our recruiting process is a real discovery journey! It all starts with your application being reviewed and an online problem-solving test for screened candidates. Following that, you will be engaged on interviews with various team members, to further evaluate your skills, your background, values and career aspirations, refine your understanding of BPI and freelance roles! Read more…